Q: I just bought season tickets? What now?
A: Firstly, thank you for purchasing season tickets and showing your support for this club. All season tickets will be honored, therefore you will be able to enter all matches once the rescheduled dates are released. You will remain a season ticket holder for this season and will be allowed to attend ALL FC Tucson matches once the 2020 season officially resumes.
FC Tucson will remain in contact with season ticket holders for this and any other games that may be affected and an email will be sent to all season ticket holders from their Account Executive.
Q: What about the home opener?
A: In accordance with USL League One, we are suspending the beginning season for a minimum of 2 weeks. The March 28th home opener will be rescheduled and any new information will be posted on our website fctucson.com once we receive further details.
All tickets already purchased for the home opener on March 28th will be honored and made valid for the rescheduled date.
Q: What is FC Tucson’s involvement in the public health process?
A: FC Tucson’s front office is working closely with the Pima County Health Department to ensure the safety of it’s players, staff and the Tucson community as a whole.
Q: How can I be of help in this situation?
A: The following are recommendations on how to limit the spread of COVID-19:
• Avoid medical settings in general unless necessary. Healthcare facilities are at capacity. If you are ill in any way call your doctor’s office first before going in.
• Avoid visiting hospitals, long term care facilities or nursing homes to the extent possible unless you are sick. If you have to visit any of these facilities it is recommended to limit your time there and to keep six feet away from patients.
• Do not go to the emergency room unless extremely necessary. Emergency rooms need to be available to serve those with the most critical needs. If you have symptoms such as cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, contact your regular doctor first.
• Personal hygiene habits such as; washing your hands with soap and water frequently, coughing into a tissue or your elbow, and avoiding touching your eyes, nose, or mouth..
• Clean frequently. Regular household cleaners are effective. (example of items to clean Light Switches, doorknobs, counter top etc.)
• Remember to get plenty of rest (7-8 hours is recommended), drink plenty of fluids (water, pedialyte), eat healthy foods, and manage your stress to keep your immunity strong.
Q: Where can I read more information on COVID-19?
A: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has information available about the latest on the coronavirus.
Q: What is the Coronavirus?
A: For more information on the virus, please visit the link below:
Q: What about the Season Ticket Holder event(s)? (Jersey Launch Party)
A: As of right now, this event has been postponed until further notice. An email will be sent out to all Season Ticket Holders from their Account Executives in regards to the rescheduling of this event.
Q: If the league decides to only stream matches and not allow fans in to matches, then what?
A: All USL League One matches are streamed live through ESPN+. If the league decides to only stream matches, watch parties will be held at a TBD location. Any more updates will be put on the main page of the website.
Q: What about player appearances?
A: Player appearances will be rescheduled to ensure the safety of the players and the Tucson community.
If there are any more updates a post will be made on our official team website, https://www.fctucson.com as well as all of our social media platforms. If any questions are not answered do not hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or call us at our main office line: (520) 600-3095 (Mon.-Fri. 9am to 5:30 pm). #FuerzaTucson #ItStartsinTUCSON